Jack Grapes Method Writing Level One/Two/Three (combined)
Tuition: $480 ( eight session class taught via ZOOM)
Limited to 12 students
Instructor: Charles Kruger
Schedule: Currently, all classes meet from 11 to 1 on Saturdays. Next eight week class will begin on September 10, 2022.
For withdrawls and refund policy. click here.`
Level I Students: Jack Grapes’ Method Writing: The First Four Concepts
Level II & III Students: Jack Grapes’ Advanced Method Writing
Level One students will develop a writing process that can reliably help them to:
• eliminate, forever, the bugaboo of so-called “writer’s block”.
• quickly, and efficiently, activate the “deep voice”— the intimate tone that
forms a relationship with the reader, as if they were whispering in the
• generate images and metaphors that surprise and delight.
Level Two students will continue to develop their practice, with an additional focus on developing their mastery of additional voices (or tones):
• Straight Talk
• Lost World
• To Be Read & Sung
• Absence of Field
No class can turn you into a writer. That has to come from your heart.
But I can show you the tools to practice that will gradually lead you to become the writer you long to be or enrich the work of the writer you already are.
Who Can Benefit?
• creative individuals who have dreamed of “being a writer” but
need help in developing a consistent practice.
• anybody who has to create written product as part of their job.
• visual and performing artists who would like to expand their
• writers who whish to deepen their practice.
• hobbyists looking for a creative outlet.
• writing instructors who wish to expand their
• younger writers just starting to explore their creativity
(teens are welcome!).